Many clients choose Ortho-Bionomy as a regular form of body care to help their bodies self-correct, and to achieve a deep sense of inner and outer well being and balance.
Because it is gentle and non-invasive, Ortho-Bionomy works with a range of conditions such as muscle and joint pain, injuries, chronic pain conditions, structural imbalances, autoimmune disturbances and general stress conditions.
Examples of common conditions that Ortho-Bionomy may help with
- joint injuries and dysfunction
- muscle pain
- repetitive strain injuries
- chronic neck and back pain
- post-surgery rehabilitation
- scoliosis and kyphosis
- physical conditions associated with emotional imbalances
- and many more
Ask your practitioner about how Ortho-Bionomy may help your individual body’s needs.